Does your company have global aspirations?
Are you ready to expand?
Can you compete and win?
The W.E.T. Revolution Competition helps Israeli water technology companies expand into global markets.
Our expert judges are prominent water industry executives and investors from Massachusetts and Israel, who are focused on building global businesses.
If your company is ready to expand into North America to be close to future customers, investors, and channel partners, where should you locate?
The Competition helps entrants take the first step towards global expansion by offering prizes focused on opening doors to industry leaders and potential partners in one of the largest water industry clusters in the world, Massachusetts, home to:
- dozens of water innovation start-ups,
- billion-dollar water tech companies, like headquarters of CDM Smith, Koch Membrane Systems, Watts Water, and major offices of GE, Siemens, and Xylem.
- angel, venture capital, and private equity investors,
- great universities and research institutions like MIT, Tufts, UMass, and Woods Hole,
- a large, talented workforce,
- excellent US and global flight connectivity,
- an east coast USA time zone,
- great quality of life and an outstanding place to raise a family,
- and a friendly environment for the Israeli business community.
Find out how to enter the competition today!